Sunday, July 30, 2017

How to follow another blog.

It's been awhile so.....I don't know how to follow a new blog.  Like if I like someone comments on another post.  And since I don't see a FOLLOW button...how can I follow someone and how can they follow me?  Can anyone help me?
Also....I see that I have a few peoples who look at or read  my posts on occasion.  Seems like some of the comments I post so not show up.   Could someone please leave a comment, even it'd  to say. "Boring."  I want to see if I can receive comments.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. My kind friend, it has indeed been quite some time. The blogs in question should have a followers section that you should be able to click on. Rather like I'm about to do on your latest blog setup. Although, with blogger having a mind of its own these days, I might end up having the wrong name and photo show up as a follower. It's gone very weird on blogger. Thus, about usual.

    There you go, a comment!

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will look again for the follow button. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete